How to apply
- Create your personal account at: http://spbftu.ru/abitur/elektronnaya-priyomnaya-komissiya-podat-zayavlenie/ and submit documents or send scanned copies of documents indicating the chosen direction to
Required documents for enrollment:
- Copy of an identity document (passport)
- Notarized translation of an identity document (page with photo, name and surname)
- Notarized translation of the education certificate
- Nostrification/legalization of the education certificate
- Photo 3x4 cm, 6 pcs
Application deadlines for the enrollment period: https://spbftu.ru/abitur/kalendar-abiturienta/
- For Bachelor and Master’s (1st of March to 28th of August)
- For PhD (20th of June to 27th of August)
- Pass the entrance tests through the remote examination system at: https://spbftu.ru/abitur/distantsionnye-podgotovitelnye-kursy/
- Sign a contract, pass the examination and pay 100 % of the costs of the first semester
- Documents required for the visa application:
- Two copies of the passport pages that have stamps and visas.
- Two copies of the migration card.
- A copy of the valid visa + a copy of the first page of your passport with a photo
- all on one sheet of paper.
- Two copies of the migration registration document.
- One photo, 3x4 cm in size.
- A certificate from the dormitory commandant indicating the room number + a photocopy of the certificate.
— State duty for the multiple entry visa (1,600.00 rubles payable at Sberbank)
- Foreign students studying at SPbSFTU are required to purchase a health insurance policy valid in the territory of the Russian Federation that covers life, health, and repatriation in case of death.
NOTICE: For the visa prolongation you have to apply not later than 45 days before your visa expired.
Contacts of the Foreign Students Office:
+7 (931) 592–28-89, email@example.com