Admission of students
The Institute conducts the following training:
· On the full-time basis: Bachelors — 4 years; Masters of Science — 2 years; post-graduates — 3 years
· On the extra-mural basis: Bachelors — 5 years, Masters – not available, post-graduates — 4 years
· Shortened study program: Bachelors — 3.5 years (Remark: according to the Statute of SPbGTU and based on professional secondary vocational education: http://spbftu.ru/UserFiles/doc/small_74_1_2.pdf).
Targeted enrollment and tuition fees for the first-year students of the Institute of Management and Economics of the Forest Sector (IMEFS) for 2017/2018 academic year:
Tuition fee (RUR)
|Extra-mural students/ Tuition fee (RUR)||Students in total||Entrance exams|
|38.03.01 Economics||50/110460||50/44700||100||Mathematics, Russian, Natural Science|
|38.03.02 Management||50/110460||50/44700||100||Mathematics, Russian, Natural Science|
|38.04.01 Economics||5/122390||10/65000||15||Interdisciplinary exam|
|38.04.02 Management||5/122390||10/65000||15||Interdisciplinary exam|
|38.04.04 State and Municipal Management||5/122390||10/65000||15||Interdisciplinary exam|
|38.06.01 Economics||5/130304||n/a||5||Interdisciplinary exam|
Remark: For admission, it is necessary to have positive evaluation on admission tests. The minimum scores for the entrance examinations are the following: Mathematics — 27; Russian language — 36; Social studies — 42. Selection for a master’s degree and postgraduate study is based on the results of entrance tests on a competitive basis
Information for the applicants to academic programs:
· Rules for admission to the SPbSFTU for 2017: http://spbftu.ru/abiturient/pravila
· Tuition fees are in the table above
· Deadlines for submitting applications and enrollment: for full-time postgraduate study — until June 20; Full-time Bachelors and Masters — until August 20; Extra-mural Bachelors and Masters — until October 20. Applicants who are on the list and who failed to submit their original documents are considered to have refused to enroll. Universal State Exam (USE) score or admission tests results are accepted for admissions to all forms of study programs
· To enroll in full-time program, you must pay the cost only for the first semester, for extra-mural program please pay in advance for the full academic year
· Both for bachelor’s and master’s degree please submit the following documents to the selection committee: (1) an application addressed to the rector; (2) your identity document (ID) — a photocopy of your passport (2, 3, 5 pages); (3) a document of you education or a photocopy of it; (4) 6 photos, size 3x4 cm.: https://vk.com/club119599714
· The procedure of admission to post-graduate school. Regarding post-graduate study, please apply to our postgraduate office at the Main Building, Room 229A: Tel: +78126709275; +78126709282. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: http://spbftu.ru/study/postgrad
· Electronic submission of documents is here: http://spbftu.ru/abit/
· For admission it is necessary to have positive evaluation on admission tests. The minimum scores for the entrance examinations are the following: Mathematics — 27; Russian language — 36; Social studies — 42. Selection for a master’s degree and postgraduate study is based on the results of entrance tests on a competitive basis.
· Schedule of consultations and admission tests conducted by SPbSTU in 2017 in all areas and subjects of training: every Wednesday from 20.06 to 31.08.2017, beginning at 17:00. All examinations are held at Institutsky pereulok 5, Building 2, room 2–303.
· Attention: the number of payed student vacancies is limited to planned numbers. Selected are those candidates, who have higher scores, who submitted their original certificates and wrote an application to Rector for enrollment.
· Advice: if you missed state-funded student vacancies of the other institutes or universities, apply to our Institute for the vacancies with tuition fee. Most employers do believe that having a higher economic (first or second) education is an important and necessary condition for taking any managerial leadership positions.
· Opening hours of the selection committee: from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 17:00. Saturdays and Sundays are not working days.
· Instruction on the electronic filing of documents here: http://spbftu.ru/abit/
- · All students are provided with dormitories, if they need it: http://spbftu.ru/abiturient/campus
· All transfers of students from other universities, programs and other specialties within our university are handled by the Directorate of IULES, located at: Institutsky pereulok 5/1, (Main Building), office 1–252. Tel: +78126709310, +78126709314. Webpage: http://spbftu.ru/academy/institutes/IUELS
- · The Selection Commission of IUELS is located at: 194021, St. Petersburg, Institutsky pereulok 5, building 2, 3rd floor, foyer of the Assembly Hall. The location is not far from the Metro station Lesnaya and Ploschad’ Muzhestva. Secretary of the Selection Committee is Igotty Marta Mihailovna. Tel: +78126709297; Mob: +79118488643 E‑mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.orgSecretary of the Selection Committee is Fedotov Denis Alexeevich. Tel: +78126709297. E‑mail: email@example.com